At SLFashionTutorials, we’re always looking for excellent writers keen to share their Second Life fashion knowledge. If you’re interested in getting published as an expert with us, please contact us for a prospective writer’s package.
We work with you to make your virtual book a reality. From writer’s outline to editing to marketing, we’ll be with you every step of the way to make your vision a reality. If you already have expertise as a Second Life artist, photographer, fashion designer, model, stylist, machinimist, fashion show choreographer, 3d mesh modeler, builder, pose creator, or any other fashion-related content creator, get in touch! Your tutorials and how-to guides could supplement your Second Life income.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the field you’d like to write about
- Clear, concise writing style in the English language
- Step-by-step guides that are easy to follow for new Second Life avatars and old
What sort of topics are we looking for?
- Clothing texture creation
- 3d mesh/sculpty creation
- Fashion styling
- Fashion PR and marketing/business
- Fashion event production
- Shape creation
- Pose & animation creation
- Photography & Photoshop
- Hair & other add-ons creation
- …and more!
Don’t want/have time to write a full-length book? We also pay L$ for single tutorials for SLFashionTutorials.com!